Thursday, March 28, 2019

Performing Arts- Overcome Your Fears

The title of my performance art piece is Overcome Your Fears. I made this my title to show that my performance will show me overcoming the people causing negative energy in my life. Showing that I am starting at my lowest point, sad, upset always, and then eventually I will fight away the negativity and be my own person at my best. I want my audience to get the idea that everyone goes through rough points in life but there no one stopping you from overcoming those issues but yourself. Don't hold back and allow everyone to over power you, you are strong. I will have weight on my shoulders to show it's bringing me down, bullies acting mean towards me, messages to show people saying mean things. Then there will be the ending scene to show that I have overcome this point in my life and am becoming the happy person I deserve to be. There is no need to live a sad life, we are all human and have our own lives to live. Don't let others tear you down, we are strong, we are living a life we deserve. Life isn't meant to be lived sad all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment