Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Skittle Art

Today in class we remade pictures out of skittles to resemble the idea of pixels. Creating a grid on the picture was to help go row by row. I feel as if this project was easy based off the picture you choose. It was interesting to see the outcome of everyone's pictures especially because I've never heard of this type of project. My image is a remake of a butterfly, I made the outline of the butterfly a brighter color than the original picture to make the skittle outcome have more of a color pop. Overall I felt as if this project would've been easier if I did a slightly simpler picture. When I finally finished I was actually surprised how it turned out because I didn't think I was going to be able to finish it properly. I am looking forward to see the outcomes of our next project.





No comments:

Post a Comment