Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Performing Arts

As we've viewed different videos of people's work, it was brought to my attention the meaning behind pieces that most people view as pointless. You have to view the video in depth and think outside the box almost. Most videos honestly left me very confused until I was explained the meaning of it. Once I realized, I was amazed to see that a simple idea can be turned into a deep and meaningful art performance. I am looking forward to being able to come up with our own ideas and make them into videos. Seeing what everyone else comes up with will be exciting to see how differently everyone goes about the idea. Performing arts is a different type of amazing. You watch a performance and think to yourself, "what the heck did i just watch," until you realize the true meaning and it has caught your attention. I am glad it was brought to my attention the meaning behind some performing art pieces that I may have never thought anything of them. It is crazy to change your perspective and think in depth of something so strange sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment